Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Really?!

Has it really been a week since I last posted? Alot has happened since the 31st. Let's see....

Matthew started his first REAL job on Fri. He worked from 9:30 till 4:00. Whew! Sat. I turned in my application at JoAnn's and spent the rest of the day baking with Savannah in preparation for an Easter get together we were having on Sun. Easter morning went to church and celebrated Christ's victory over death. Came home, set up everything for the party and then enjoyed a lovely afternoon with Kim, her girls and her dear parents. Cooked a leg of lamb for supper with roasted beets, potatoes and cauliflower. Woke up Mon. morning and did my shopping for shut-in meals. Got a phone call from JoAnn's to come in for an interview at 3:00. Got hired at JoAnn's at 4:00. Went out to eat with family. Tues. morning delivered shut-in meals to church. Was asked to sing for Sunday services (originally planned for May 2) and went with a lively group to the nursing home to sing and share the gospel.

Deep breath......

I go in to work for training tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments: