Monday, March 8, 2010

Dishwashing

I recently told a friend that I was going to blog about the wonderful pump dispenser she had given me. Boring, you say. Now hold on, anyone who's spent any time having to hand wash dishes will appreciate what I'm about to say. There are a few key components to dishwashing: dishes, water, cloth, soap and something to dispense said soap from. When one of these is missing, dishes simply can't be washed. The pump pictured above is the perfect pump. It's clear, so you can see the lovely color of your dishsoap. It dispenses just the right amount of soap with ONE pump and NO priming and the pump itself is reminiscent of something old, made to function, but beautiful in form like a hand pump on a well. It's simply perfect! Here's to washing dishes! And to friends who know what you like and know that you wouldn't buy it for yourself, but would gladly accept it as a gift. Thank you, again!

1 comment:

T of Balkan Style Bloggers said...

I have that same pump in my bathroom! I love the idea of using it for dish soap though. I may have to go out and pick up another pump.