Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend



We enjoyed some warm, beautiful weather on Friday and thinking it would be like that on Saturday, we went fishing. Saturday, however, was a different story. The sun never could break out from the clouds, so it didn't warm up until 11 o'clock. It was SO cold, holding the pole was taking effort. Luckily, we wore gloves. Matt caught the first fish, a smallmouth, pictured above. It was a pretty good size, too. We released it after taking several pictures. It was then my turn. I caught a large mouth, but it was only about 10 in. I haven't bothered posting a picture of it since it was so small. Even with the cold, it was an extremely enjoyable day spent with my hubby!
The bottom picture is my latest project for me. It's crocheted instead of knitted. It's a retro cardigan from Interweave Knits in a lovely robin's egg blue. It's coming along nicely and I'll show you it when I'm done.
Hoping to get another picture frame painted this week and maybe a bronze cross I have that I want to do in antique white. Pictures to come....


1 comment:

KimberlyL said...

Love the cardigan, can't wait to see it when it is done!! That color is going to look great on you.