Sunday, February 14, 2021

A Long Time in the Making

 It's been a long time for me to reach this conclusion.  I have tried to be open minded and give the benefit of the doubt to the other side.  I have tried to act and perceive others with a Christ like mind, but no more.  There simply is no mingling with people who are given over to a debased mind.  I will forever pray that God changes these people's minds and hearts but I cannot abide.

We all have an inner voice that tells us when something isn't quite right.  However, if you do not retain the knowledge of God, how do you discern anymore?  If you tell that voice, "no, you're wrong" and you replace it with what the world says, how can you know what things are not "fitting" anymore?

We now live in a world where one group of people can lie and act as if it's nothing.  WHAT?!  Everyone should be outraged and if they are not, that is the person I am talking about here.  If what has happened in our country with the election fraud and theft and the newest impeachment sham doesn't enrage you, you are the problem and I have no place for you in my life.

It's more than political.  It cuts to the very core, the essence of who a person is, what they will accept.  It's biblical; it's huge.  I cannot overstate this.  If you lie, you are a liar.  If you are ok with abortion, you are a murderer.  If you steal, you are a thief.  We are all guilty of something.  The difference between a Godly person and the unregenerate is the ability to admit it and call it for what it is.  God have mercy on their souls.

No comments: