Tuesday, February 2, 2021

We are doomed!

 Had to run to the grocery store today.  As I sat in my car, going over my shopping list, I couldn't help but notice all of the shoppers coming and going with their masks on.  It occurred to me that we, as a nation, are doomed.  Let me explain:  I live in a medium sized town right outside of a large metropolitan area.  The residents are certainly mixed in their opinions but are by no means left leaning or progressive.  I'm sure we have our share of them but for the most part we are a conservative bunch with a high military and ex military residents.  They all wear masks.  It's as if they have all been brainwashed into thinking that if they breathe normally, they are threatening the safety and well being of their friends and neighbors.  What a crock of BS!

https://nationalfile.com/busted-cdc-inflated-covid-numbers-accused-of-violating-federal-law/

The link above shows the depths of deception and lies that have been promulgated on American citizens.  It's just like the lies about the election but it's about you, your health, your well-being, your state of mind.  Wake up already.  Grow a spine.  Stand for something.  Don't wear masks.  They are ineffective at stopping viruses.  Period.  You look stupid.

No comments: