Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Booties

Ok. I'm giving you a sneak peak at one booty, not quite finished. A few days ago, I wondered what I could make for some expectant moms at my church. SaartjeKnits has a cute pattern that I've wanted to try out for awhile now. I don't know why I'm drawn to the color brown, though. Everything I own is brown...or black...or white. They're not even my favorite colors, but with the little pink flower on the brown booty, I believe it would suit a little girl. Now, if I can make one just like it, I'll have a pair. These are just a prototype. Maybe I should pick a color more befitting a baby? Let me know what you think....

2 comments:

Erika said...

I think it looks awesome. I personally like brown shoes for my babies because the neutral color pairs well with most anything from dresses to overalls.
I've made those booties too. Its the one thing I've knitted that actually looked like the pattern picture (a sore point for me right now). Good job!

Anonymous said...

WOW, You are sooooooo talented. FLOWER:-) IU