Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Melting

Waiting for the big thaw. I couldn't live where I had to deal with snow ALL the time. Thank goodness, it only comes every now and again in this part of the country. Hopefully the sun will break through this afternoon, and will warm us up into the 40's. Certainly, that should remove this white blanket we're under....

Well, I think the snow melted quite nicely. However, the school superintendent must not agree, as they have called off school AGAIN tomorrow. This in no way affects our family since we homeschool, but I have friends who are eager to have their children back in class.

I had my hair done today by the phenomenal Stephanie Derricks of CHRYSTAL'S in PleasantView. Thanks, Stephanie. You're terrific. This photo does NOT do it justice. I get SO many compliments.


I just finished knitting my FIRST ever pair of socks! I'm more than a little proud.