Monday, February 22, 2010

Debunking



Does she only knit washcloths? Yawn....Perish the thought! Actually, I finished my first EVER knitted sweater earlier this year. I chose the pattern because it reminds me of something a ballerina would wear. The sleeves are looong with beautiful lacey ends and the front suplice is shaped to enhance my...um...modest figure. Plus, it has this wrap around tie thingy that hides some of my mistakes, (hee,hee). That's me wearing it up top. The picture's kinda small, sorry. The pattern is from the spring/summer issue of Knit1. It's pattern number 23, lace hem wrap.
Going running again today, although it's rather wet outside. I hope I don't have a heart attack. No, really. Last week, I got a pounding headache, chest pains and was dizzy if I looked off in the distance. I'm planning on doing better today. Don't wanna make my friend have to drag me home!

No comments: