Monday, February 8, 2010

Alicia Paulson

Where I go DAILY.

I don't remember what publication I first read about Alicia in, but the article had her website listed which I immediately looked up and fell in deep apreciation for. From her website, I visited ALL of her favorite links which opened up the wonderful world of blogging to me. I couldn't believe there were SO many talented and creative people in the world. For my friends who are new to blogland, if you click on the word "DAILY" above, it will take you to her site.

I now have my own favorite sites that I will link up a little at a time, but hers will always be my favorite. Besides being crazy creative, she's sweet and gracious and an excellent photographer. Ok, enough said. I don't want to seem like some weird stalker!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

She's my favorite too. She makes everyday life seem so special.